Quote by David Remnick98% of the people who get the magazine say they read the cartoons first - and the other 2% are lying.
More Uncategorized QuotesShare this page:
Add this quote to your website or blog!
Just copy and paste the code below into your website!
Recent Quote Searches
equally yoked going away that girl drug quotes Quotes on Liberalism sugar spice comparisons cleberity quotes girly quotes if no one loves us nationalism faithful marines girlfriends jay z whirlpools adoption quotes on singing cheerfulness quotes for struggel iamagrewatbelieveinluck qoutes for bestfriend im laughing at u
Popular Famous Quotes Topics: (view ALL topics)